To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Anthony Asmolo
- Phone: 321-408-5349
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Healthcare Support • San Diego, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you a LVN in the San Diego, CA area looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare systems company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
More Insight of Daily Responsibilities:
- The LVN will work at the Endocrinology Clinic.
- They will perform patient care, assist with medical procedures, will prepare and administer medications
- Under the supervision of an RN, the LVN is responsible for applying the nursing process through assessment, planning, evaluation, and documentation of the patient care.
- Will assist with and document procedures.
- Will implement plan of care with patient and family.
- Will help teach, follow-up and discharge after the visit.
Target Start Date: ASAP
Shift: M-F 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- CA license as Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Current CPR cert (AHA) (we can help pay for this if they do not have it updated)
- AS Degree or nursing diploma from an accredited LVN program
- 1 year of recent experience working as an LVN
- Care Coordination Experience
- EPIC experience OR a similar EMR
- Diabetes experience (working with patients who have diabetes)
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Pediatric Experience
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Stable Company and Proven Track Record
- Competitive Compensation
Why You Should Work For Us:
HealthCare Support, Inc. (HSS), is a proven industry-leading national healthcare recruiting and staffing firm. HSS has a proven history of placing talented healthcare professionals in clinical and non-clinical positions with some of the largest and most prestigious healthcare facilities including: Fortune 100 Health Plans, Mail Order Pharmacies, Medical Billing Centers, Hospitals, Laboratories, Surgery Centers, Private Practices, and many other healthcare facilities throughout the United States. HealthCare Support Staffing maintains strong relationships with top providers in healthcare and can assure healthcare professionals they will receive fast access to great career opportunities that best fit their expertise. Connect with one of our Professional Recruiting Consultants today to see how a conversation can turn into a long-lasting and rewarding career!
Interested in Being Considered?
Interested in applying to this position? Please click the Apply Now or email your resume for immediate consideration!