To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Cost Accountant
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Green Bay, WI
Posted 25 days ago
WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Finance Cost Accounting
Job Posting Title:
Sr Cost Accountant
As part of the Corporate Cost Accounting team, the Senior Cost Accountant will be a key member in understanding cost accounting principles and applying them in support of multiple manufacturing locations in the US and Canada. This role will be directly responsible for leading the company's commercialization process from new product initiation through finished good launch for all product categories of the company. This person will responsible for applying standard cost policies and training plant locations. This individual must also play an integral role within the analysis and reporting of material master information, partnering with the Corporate Accounting Team during month-end close activities as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and train all locations on new product costing processes through various ERP tools
- Provide monthly analysis on new product costing process and partner with cross-functional teams to improve and streamline the speed to market
- Oversee and train plant cost accountants in creating and maintaining material master data (bill of materials and master recipes)
- Participate in projects related to SAP ERP manufacturing implementations and acquisitions
- Assist with annual budgeting process and analytics
- Participate in ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance reviews and maintenance
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must be a highly motivated / self-starting individual who can use their work experience and apply theory to prepare cost analysis
- Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills, an ability to multi-task and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; consistently meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results.
- Ability to effectively present information to members of other departments and directly with senior management
- Bachelor's Degree Required: Accounting or Finance
- CPA, CMA, or Master's Degree preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years in a manufacturing industry preferred. SAP/FICO experience, specifically in the COPA module a plus.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional travel to business meetings at corporate offices and training for manufacturing plants
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.