$19.00 to $25.00 hourly
We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant to work within a healthcare organization. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating and completing projects, mailings, and special events as needed. The ideal Administrative Assistant has excellent oral and written communication skills, provides excellent customer service, a positive attitude, and has 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role. Responsibilities:
- Greets patients, answers phones, schedules appointments and coordinates recalls
- Coordinates all purchases for general office supplies, office equipment, and other large item purchases.
- Compose routine correspondence from general oral/written instructions; proofread drafts of correspondence for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Opens and distributes mail
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support role
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, outlook).
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedure
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
If you or anyone you know has the required skills and experience please submit your resume directly to Kaite at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$19.00 - $25.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 00416-9502173369
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We have a lot in common: You want to find meaningful work and be rewarded for it, and we want to help you do it. We believe that when you find the role that matches your skills and priorities, you'll thrive.
OfficeTeam is the world's top provider of administrative professionals like you for office support jobs on a temporary or full-time basis. Our process begins with one-to-one personal service from industry specialists who get to know who you are and what you're looking for. Then we apply our deep expertise, robust resources and leading-edge technology to connect you with an assignment where you can make meaningful contributions and be valued for them.
At OfficeTeam, we're dedicated to finding the fit that makes people happier and companies better. Join us.
View the full profile
OfficeTeam is a division of Robert Half, the world's largest specialized staffing firm. For almost seven decades, we've helped candidates and companies find the right fit. That passion has paid off: Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998. We love what we do-and we want you to love it too.