Pro Staff is hiring Maintenance Technicians for our client in Lewisville!
To repair and maintain optical equipment, automated machinery, and grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily and routine maintenance of optical manufacturing equipment
- Understand and perform routine task on automated equipment
- Communicate with Supervisor/Manager regarding issues and problems
- Help maintain a safe and comfortable work environment by providing building upkeep and service.
- Cross train in various types of optical equipment.
- Two years’ experience in Optical Maintenance.
- Know and understand the process of eyeglass manufacturing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ability to communication openly with others and work as a team.
- Must be able to work overtime or flexible shifts when needed.
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to understand and implement work instructions.
- Must be able to understand basic job work tickets.
- The ability to do simple/basic math
- Work without supervision
- Must be able to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures.
- Must be able to make calls to vendors for technical support when needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arm, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)