To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elkhart, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QC Chemist - 2nd Shift
KIK Custom Products • Elkhart, IN
Posted 11 days ago
KIK Personal Care Division's contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America. KIK Indiana. located in Elkhart is our largest campus and collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK's Elkhart facility procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
The QC Chemist performs analyses of raw materials, batches, and finished products following specified analytical methods. Develops analytical procedures, troubleshoots, and validates laboratory methodologies and instrumentation.
This position is a 2nd Shift position. Hours for afternoon shift are: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts routine analyses of raw materials, batches, and finished products following specified analytical methods.
- Develops analytical procedures employing various laboratory methodologies and instrumentation.
- Maintains accuracy and reliability of all laboratory instruments. Conduct instrument calibrations as required.
- Troubleshoots instrumentation and methodologies when mechanical or procedural difficulties occur.
- Validates newly developed methods to meet CGLP requirements.
- Performs assigned procedures for processing laboratory reports, documentation, customer paperwork, and any other clerical laboratory functions as required.
- Investigates customer complaints and internal technical services problems, reports findings, and recommends solution(s).
- Able to perform analysis using HPLC, GC, FTIR, UV-Vis, AA, wet chemistry, and numerous other analytical methodologies/ techniques.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all KIK and customer procedures, requirements, and CGMP’s/CGLP’s.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Chemisty.
- 0-2 Years experience in related position
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.