To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director Software Development - Schaumburg, IL or Basking Ridge, NJ
UnitedHealth Group • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions
- Manages a cross company, cross divisional, cross functional set of business and technical teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Responsible for reviewing and approving all IT estimates related to all applicable projects. IT estimates can & will span company, division and functional areas within the larger IT enterprise
- Partners with the quality assurance organization to establish and support execution of the project testing strategy for all applicable projects
- Drives test driven development and an automated testing strategy consistent with the strategic direction of the larger enterprise
- Leads a group of technology developers and system analysts responsible for the design, implementation and support of the RxLink Product Suite
- Produces & delivers executive level status / roadmaps for the RxLink Product Suite and communicates technology project status on a weekly basis
- Responsible for tracking and managing to the IT project budget
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
- Represents the technology function at internal customer review meetings when appropriate
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel
- Mentors and guides applicable staff through one on one meetings, specific and measurable objectives and regularly held staff meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
- Minimum of eight years of experience within information technology
- Minimum of eight years of experience within the PBM Industry or related business
- Practical experience working with Executive and Sr. Executive management with proven ability to effectively communicate and interact with this audience level
- Implementing of projects using Agile Methodology
- Experience working with offshore and remote teams in a matrixed organization
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.