To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
- Solis Mammography
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Washington Radiology • Fairfax, VA
Posted 27 days ago
At Washington Radiology, our service-based culture is reflected in our day-to-day interactions that are warm and welcoming and delivered with care, compassion and clinical expertise. Our commitment to excellence can be seen across every level of our organization, beginning with our team members and extending to the patients, families, and physicians we serve. For more than 70 years, Washington Radiology has set the standard for medical imaging care.
If you would like to join a dynamic team dedicated to best-in-class quality and service excellence, we would like to speak with you.
The Technologist is responsible for the daily clinical operations of their assigned centers. This position is critical to Washington Radiology; by providing outstanding care and efficient results, the technologist impacts the profitability of the organization as well as the patient experience.
RESULTS MEASURED BY THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to effectively communicate on an individual and small group basis to doctors, patients, and other employees
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes complicated, written or oral instructions
- Must maintain patient-first focus at all times and exhibit outstanding customer service skills
- Consistently practice excellent mammography positioning and exposure technique; Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Completion of a formal radiologic technology training program
- ARRT registered with advanced certification in Mammography
- Must possess non-restricted licensure in state work location
- Needs to be able to stand for long periods of time
- Experience in mammography is preferred
- Mammography certification eligible and new graduates will be considered
- Experience performing screening and diagnostic exams
- Ability to stand for long periods of time