To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA 90035
- Corina Garcia
- Phone: 714-398-8355
- Phone:: 714-459-7887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SkillSet Group, LLC • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Graphics Department Manager
$18.00 to $19.00/hr, DOEE
Date of Posting:
June 11, 2019
Provides administrative support in label review and printing process across the groups of internal team members and external vendors. Monitors, tracks and maintains smooth and timely workflow of label review and print process from various departments and vendors, in order to stay abreast of label priorities and ensure label due dates. Assists Graphics Supervisor and staff in various administrative, clerical, and processing needs of the department.
- In charge of label review and printing process coordination across the groups of internal team members and external vendors.
- Initiates, coordinates, and follows up with internal team members and external vendors to ensure all label review, printing and dispositions are properly administered through the procedural system in a timely manner and advises manager for any problem or discrepancy.
- Monitors, tracks, and maintains label review and printing process, and advises the manager of priority label needs; Updates Excel sheet by logging in up-to-date status from beginning to end process.
- In charge of vendor correspondence/communication requesting and obtaining proofs, quotes, sample label deliveries, packing slips, delivery confirmations, and invoice follow- ups, etc., in a timely manner to ensure label due dates are met.
- In charge of providing label procurement vendors and cost to buyers in a timely manner.
- Organizes, maintains, tracks, and files label files and documents in a timely manner.
- Proofreads all labels and documents and ensures the accuracy of data in a timely manner.
- In charge of submitting labels to management for review.
- In charge of checking invoices for accuracy in a timely manner.
- Maintains and orders graphics supplies as needed.
- Assists designers and print coordinator as needed.
- Negotiates and obtains bids on various projects with print vendors as required by Graphics Manager.
- Performs any other administrative, clerical, secretarial responsibilities as required by Graphics Manager.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Adobe design programs preferred, but not required.
- B.S./College Degree in Science or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years in similar position
- Must have excellent work ethic
- Exceptional data management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in purchase order preparation and inventory tracking is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, well-organized and works well under pressure.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to occasionally alternate between sitting and standing positions. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, use hands and fingers to handle controls, computer and mouse; talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stand, stoop, and lift as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting up to 20 lbs.
Full time / Non-Exempt (Hourly) [TEMP-TO-HIRE]
9:30 am- 6 pm M-F, with a 30-minute unpaid meal break