To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
** In order to be considered for this position, you must be currently enrolled in college coursework. Must be willing to commit for a duration of 12 months. **
• Monitor and troubleshoot existing tools and applications
• Aid in the development of new applications, under the guidance of a Senior Developer
• Partner with users to gather requirements ensuring applications meet and achieve the best results
• Education course studies relating to Finance, Analytics, Economics, Information Technology and Graphic Design
• High level experience using Excel
• Experience with creating reports and time studies
• Experience using databases
• Experience with analyzing, compiling and quantifying data
• Experience with creating reports and reporting requirements
• Previous clerical, technical and/or administrative experience
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of applicable policies and procedures applying to credit card fraud claims
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Experience composing corporate correspondence that adheres to standardized writing style
• Exercise sound judgment and demonstrate initiative
• Ability to work on a highly collaborative team
• Node JS
• HTML or HTML5
• Shell experience
• Version Control Knowledge (git)
• Staging Knowledge
• Stage and present data for consumption by business users
• SQL Server
• Experience using Business Intelligence Tools (SQL Server Reporting Studio)
• Experience creating, editing, and designing complex SQL queries
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (30 to 40 hours weekly)
Location: 5550 Heritage Oaks Blvd., Pensacola, FL 32526
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability