Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it all with not only confidence but determination.
Member of the Fem Care Team responsible for operation of Packing Equipment. Ensures safety, quality, production, and scrap standards meet operational objectives, and maintaining a safe work environment.
**ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES**
1. Responsible for startup and shut down functions of all department equipment as dictated by production schedule.
2. Relief Operation of equipment as required, analyze data, and utilize test results to adjust equipment.
3. Performs minor machine adjustments to maintain product quality and process specifications.
4. Monitors machine operation to assure all operating parameters are being maintained.
5. Perform rework as needed.
6. Maintains work area in accordance with 5S standards.
7. Must consistently meet prescribed safety, quality, production, and efficiency standards.
8. Maintains strict control of all raw material usages, and product yields.
9. Communicates process/mechanical abnormalities to Team Leader & Supervisor to facilitate corrections in a timely manner.
10. Maintains production, batch, and quality records as required.
11. Follows all Edgewell safety/cGMP policies and guidelines.
12. Required to work overtime/alternate schedules as business needs dictate.
13. Responsible for daily turnover communication between shifts with fellow Team Members and Management.
14. Quality Control of materials as required. (Quarantine of material as required)
15. Perform other duties as directed by Team Leader and/or Supervisor.
**_REQUIRED_** **EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE**
+ **Education** :
+ HS Diploma or GED preferred, or the ability to achieve GED within 12 months of hire. Company assistance available.
+ **Experience** :
+ Over one month, up to six months.
+ **Other** **Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:**
+ Must prove satisfactory vs. validated standard of STM Operator Task Series.
Edgewell is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference. We aim to bring joy to not only the products we create and the people we serve, but our colleagues across the globe too.
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Quality Management