A client of TEKsystems is looking to add an Software Support Specialist to their team. This person will do troubleshooting on proprietary software before escalating the issues to the tier 2 team. This is a great long term opportunity for someone to grow their technical support experience and gain experience in an enterprise level environment.
- Handle support escalations for the Tier 1 Service Desk
- Troubleshooting error messages for applications
- Escalate appropriate issues to the application development team
- Work within Service Now and learn to customize Service Now and perform administrative duties.
- Utilize DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP protocols to troubleshoot network/firewall related issues
- Minimum of 6 months or 1 year Help Desk or Application support experience
- Experience troubleshooting error messages, problem resolution and incident management
- Experience working with DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with software troubleshooting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply .com for other accommodation options.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)