A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state of the art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short cycle merchant services sales team. We offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are well versed on our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success.
Short sales cycle. May involve territory planning vs account planning.
- • Bachelors degree or equivalent with 3+ years sales experience preferred. • Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives. • Highly self-motivated, personable, aggressive, energetic, and creative • Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals. • Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients. • Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals. • Technologically savvy; comfortable with tablet and cloud-based solutions and able to apply technology to help grow small businesses • Strong cold-calling skills and ability to self-source leads. • Self-source mentality with drive to identify and close on opportunities • Ability to develop a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth • Proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results
- SALES TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
- Sales Scoping and Qualification
- Sales Closing and Agreements
- Field Sales
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.