Robert Half Finance is looking for a talented accounting manager to work with a thriving company as an Accounting Manager. This is a successful organization that will recognize your efforts. The ideal candidate for this position can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. Located in the Dallas, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of full cycle accounting experience
- Construction Industry Experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles