To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockford, IL
- Phone: 815-398-5710
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Rockford, IL
Securitas USA • Rockford, IL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MULTIPLE OPENINGS! Security Officers Needed!
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. has the privilege of collaborating with some of the best companies in the Rockford and surrounding areas, and we want you to join our team to serve our clients!!
As LUCK would have it, we are EXPANDING yet again and looking to fill a wide variety of openings for Skilled Security Officers. We protect everything from the traveling public, courthouses, distribution centers, corporate campuses, retailers, high-rise buildings and many, many more! Make a life changing decision today and advance your career by joining our team and reaping the benefits of working with a company that works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible!
Don't miss out on this amazing job opportunity any longer, apply today!
Wages anywhere from $10 - $12 per hour!
Just some of our amazing benefits include:
- Training and Development opportunities to further advance your skills
- Advancement Opportunities
- Full and Part Time Shifts Available
- Day, Swing, and GRAVEYARD Shifts Available
- NO DEPOSIT for Uniforms*FREE*
- Competitive Compensation
-Quick hiring process
Everyday Job Functions:
- Responds in an emergency situation with a cool head and makes appropriate decisions based on the situation.
- Maintains all required Personal Protective Equipment knowledge and licenses needed
- Follows Post orders
- Maintains access control
- Performs foot patrols, handle vehicle inspections, recording incidents
- Maintains careful record keeping of shift activity
- Responds appropriately to any disaster situation including fire or medical emergency and up to inclement weather.
- Maintains order at the job site and maintains post orders with Helpfulness, Integrity and Vigilance.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age, 21 for some site locations
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you VERY soon!
Apply online at: www.securitasjobs.com
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!