To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stillwater, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Standard • Stillwater, OK
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned
- Assist Quality Assurance with maintaining quality levels of raw materials by writing material specifications.
- Design new cored wire products and redesign existing products as required by the needs of sales effort.
- Assist Production in resolving any problems which may occur with raw materials
- Assist Quality Assurance and Sales to develop effective corrective actions for non-conforming material.
- Continually explore cost effective raw materials for wire products while maintaining product performance.
- Assist manufacturing with continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity and lower production costs.
- Assist with repairing equipment and tooling.
- Work with Operations and outside vendors to create methods/process to improve production capacities.
- Represent manufacturing on cross-functional teams to launch new or revised products.
- Work closely with maintenance department to improve machine reliability, reduce downtime, and define equipment maintenance requirements.
- Assist with performing process failure mode effects analyses.
- Work with management to establish project timeliness, project justification, and budget forecasts.
- Analyzes product or equipment specifications and performance
- Serve on AWS committees or subcommittees as appropriate to keep current with codes and standards in the industry.
- Assist marketing in preparation of accurate data sheets by providing technical input and required product performance data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Material Science
- Four years of experience in metals industry conducting failure analysis of engineering components and process audits.
- Self-motivated, responsible and ambitious individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.