To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Product Manager- SD-WAN- Remote
Windstream • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
*This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the US*
Responsible for growing and managing Windstream SD-WAN product, and the planning and execution of the overall product lifecycle. Serves as both a business and technical product expert. Drives results by leading cross-functional teams to achieve financial objectives.
- Drive and provide support for all aspects of the product marketing plan (pricing, customer targeting, positioning, channel).
- Gather, evaluate and prioritize customer requirements. Responsible for crafting the Product Requirements Document, Business Case, and help the Product Developer with bringing new product/features to market.
- Contribute ideas and recommendations toward product, process and system improvements. Ensure supporting processes and systems are current and optimized. Drive towards a streamlined quote to cash system/process for the product.
- In conjunction with Sales, manage specific customer opportunities as they relate directly to driving revenue for the product.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations, technology sales training and Subject Matter Expert assistance.
- Engage Reporting groups to develop analytical reports and/or pricing tools for the product. Develop Forecast Models and track financial performance
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 5 years prior product management experience in a telecom or technology company
- A combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- A motivated, self-starter predisposition.
- Attention to detail with advanced organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to drive results both individually and in a matrixed environment. Willingness to roll up the sleeves and drive projects to completion.
- Technical aptitude to understand product dynamics and recommend product enhancements.
- Effective communication skills and ability to produce executive level presentations.
- Strong financial and business acumen
Job Category: Marketing
Locations: 8181 Arista Place Suite 200 |US|Colorado|Broomfield\ |US|North Carolina|Raleigh\ |US|Texas|Dallas\ |US|North Carolina|Charlotte\ |US|Virginia|Reston\ |US|New York|New York\ |US|Pennsylvania|Philadelphia\ |US|Massachusetts|Boston\\ |US|California|San Francisco\ |US|Georgia|Atlanta\ |US|Illinois|Chicago\ |US|Missouri|St Louis
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.