To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN
- Myers and Stauffer LC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Myers & Stauffer • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Myers and Stauffer LC is a certified public accounting and health care reimbursement consulting firm. We specialize in providing audit, accounting, data management and consulting services to government-sponsored health care programs (primarily state Medicaid agencies, and the federal Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services). We operate 18 offices nationwide and have approximately 800 associates. We have 40+ years of experience assisting our government clients with complex health care reimbursement and provider compliance issues.
At Myers and Stauffer you will have a career that is rewarding on every level of the organization. We are committed to providing our employees with:
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Educational opportunities leading to certifications
- A diverse, dynamic, and challenging work environment
- Strong leadership, communication, and feedback
- A well-balanced lifestyle, that includes personal and family time in addition to professional and networking opportunities
- Creative and innovative solutions to challenges facing our government clients
The Senior Manager will oversee federal reporting and consulting projects and must have expertise in Medicaid expenditure reporting for the Medicaid program and State Children's Health Insurance Program. The candidate must have experience with the Medicaid Budget and Expenditure System/State Children's Health Insurance Budget and Expenditure System (MBES/CBES). The Senior Manager will oversee various aspects of these engagements, including planning, resource coordination, communications, client relationships, stakeholder engagement, deliverable preparation, staff training and development, and quality controls. The candidate will be involved in the advancement of the practice area, including activities such as identifying new business opportunities, cultivating existing client relationships, enhancing marketing strategies, pursuing presenting and speaking opportunities, and working collaboratively with colleagues on the team and across the firm.
* Assist state agencies in the preparation of the CMS-64, CMS-37, and CMS-21 forms. Must be able to evaluate financial processes, personnel functions, and data sources used in the preparation of the CMS-64, CMS-37, and CMS-21 forms
* Assist public health care agencies in the development and implementation of reimbursement methodologies and payment strategies for various health care providers and services
* Lead and manage all aspects of the engagements under the direction of the engagement partner
* Evaluate the impact of changes in federal law and regulation on federal reporting and state reimbursement methodologies and policies
* Conduct project planning and oversee work plan functions, due dates, and preparation of deliverables
* Consistently apply and adhere to a system of quality controls and procedures
* Monitor compliance with professional standards
* Develop subject matter expertise
* Develop engagement tools, resources, and reference materials
* Analyze and report industry trends
* Collaborate with colleagues on the management of the team, contract, and practice areas
* Cultivate new opportunities and/or services
* Represent the firm at conferences, workshops, and other industry related events
* Establish, develop, and monitor client relationships
* Evaluate and ensure client satisfaction with work product
* Recruit, develop and retain staff
* Maintain security and confidentiality of protected health information and other sensitive information
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer