At Vaco, we match Accounting, Financial, IT and Administrative professionals with outstanding career prospects!
Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for experienced professionals. We have an immediate opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with a Fortune 500 Manufacturer. The company offers great compensation packages, holiday shutdown, an on-site gym, and a great team of people to work with!
If you are an experienced Senior Financial Analyst with experience in the manufacturing industry, and you want to partner with the best of the best, we invite you to apply today!
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be called upon to make recommendations to improve manufacturing operating results, directly supporting Group Finance, serving as the analytical engine of the company.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Assisting in conducting routine management reporting against identified key performance indicators
- Reviewing financial statements to ensure accuracy
- Planning the budgeting and forecasting processes for various functions in the organization
- Supporting and recommending solutions to add value to the organization.
- Participating in and leading continuous improvement initiatives and updating of budgeting and forecasting policies and procedures.
- Analyzing and synthesizing plans and results across multiple business units and segments to identify past and future business drivers and trends at the consolidated level for presentation to the Executive management team.
Essential Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Mathematics
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a business planning, financial planning, strategic, business development in a large business enterprise
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA preferred.
- Hyperion Financial Management experience preferred.
Use Statistical Method