If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Administrative Assistant will include:
- Performs a full range of administrative support duties of a confidential and challenging nature, typically in support of a unit or the head of a major function.
- Facilitates work flow through a manager's office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers.
- May perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level, e.g., develop and maintain intranet web sites, assist with administration and negotiation of car programs, submit financial reports, assist with system and procedures definition, administer payroll; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job's other work.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
- Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
- Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers.
- May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies following prescribed procedures.
- Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- May develop and maintain more complex web sites with the assistance of basic web-publishing software applications.
- Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages.
- May organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
- May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor or for supervisor's signature, and prepares documents for distribution.
- Conveys supervisor's instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor's behalf.
As a Administrative Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires experience in Sharepoint, MS Word, Excel and Outlook specifically planning meetings.
As a Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Setting Up Files