Who We Seek:
•Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
•Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
•Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
•Collaborators. You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
As a UX designer your core role will be to help solve challenges through improved user experience design. You will collaborate across the organization, working with stakeholders, product management, and development teams in a highly collaborative environment.
You should be comfortable ideating, sketching, prototyping, and testing in relentless pursuit of design excellence. You are a driven design professional who can think, craft, and present your ideas with confidence and tact.
•Designing screens and flows to provide compelling user experiences for mobile and desktop
•Use of prototyping tools (Axure, Sketch, Figma)
•Wireframing and prototype development, ranging from low to high fidelity
•Designing conceptual models of information architecture (IA)
•Solving interaction design usability challenges
•Designing navigation systems
•Structuring content for ease of use
•Develop all manner of artifacts to support effective development of your design ideas
•Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
•Experience supporting sales and business development
•Experience with financial management
Years of Experience: 4+ years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance
Due to federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered
- Experience with graphic design and tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in Agile environments and facilitating working sessions across teams
- Passionate in cutting-edge technologies with a strong interest in great UI/UX designs
- Ability to work directly with our engineers, delivering them product specs and assets
- Experience in creating sketches, design mockups, and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools preferred
- Work well with the team to get things done quickly
- Deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, but you also have a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach.
- Work with minimal direction and capable of working quickly while delivering high-quality outputs.
- Knowledge in Web Architecture a plus
- Knowledge of 508 compliance requirements
- Knowledge of Content Management System (CMS) concepts and applications
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Experience supporting sales and business development
- Experience with financial management
Years of Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience as a Functional Analyst
Education and Experience Requirements
Minimum Education Required: Associate’s Degree
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to UX/UI Designer
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
User Experience Design (Ux)
Content Management Systems