Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Campus Care Attendant I provides personal assistance and health care related services to residents of an Independent or Assisted Living Facility under the direction and supervision of the Campus Care Team Leader.
My commitment will include:
- Providing personal care for each patient in accordance with the Home Health Aide Care Plan.
- Performing a wide range of individualized tasks, personal assistance and services including, but not limited to: personal care, responding to emergency response system, medication reminders, accompaniment to medical and other appointments, assisting with home management tasks, light meal preparation, bed making, transportation, grocery shopping, and correspondence.
- Promoting positive, supportive, respectful communication to the patient, family and facility staff.
- Demonstrating safe technique with transfers and ambulation.
- Ensuring patient safety following all safety guidelines and standards per Agency policy.
- Appropriately reporting changes and document pertinent information and care rendered to the patient to ensure continuity of care.
- Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Experience: One (1) year experience as a Home Health Aide, Campus Care Attendant or chore provider preferred.
- Skills: Must be able to read and write in English and follow written and verbal instructions in English effectively. Demonstrates interest in the welfare of the ill and elderly and desires to provide care in the home. Ability to pass competency evaluation prior to employment.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to make your work meaningful
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing to help you reach your goals
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
URL blocked - click to apply is one of the nation’s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring’s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.