FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
The FrankCrum Family of Employer Solutions began in 1981 when The Great American Temporary Service was founded. Over the years, Frank Crum, Jr. renamed the staffing company from Crum Staffing to now, FrankCrum Staffing. FrankCrum Staffing has grown to become a national company that specializes in contract, temporary to permanent and direct hire staffing with a unique combination of personal care and technology. We help businesses secure the very best talent for temporary jobs, entry level and permanent positions. We cultivate a large network of thoroughly screened and qualified applicants who we carefully match to the unique needs of each client company.
The Role Youll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce our search for a full-time Business Development Executive Light Industrial! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by identifying and developing new business through the full cycle sales of staffing services in an assigned territory.
- Prospects for new job orders through outside sales, cold calling, networking, marketing, presentations, and follow-up communications.
- Screens prospects to identify qualified leads for new business development.
- Learns clients businesses to determine needs, wants, and budget to effectively apply knowledge of FrankCrum Staffing services and find innovative solutions.
- Negotiates and closes orders.
- Manages accounts by building and maintaining client relationships to achieve work-related goals.
- Collaborates with Staffing Coordinators to ensure that accounts sold are consistent with service resources and candidate pool, as well as to market candidates to clients.
- Maintains written documentation of sales and reports activity.
- Focuses on results and self-evaluates performance to improve sales results.
- Travels to office and worksite locations of potential and current clients.
- Sells technology & professional Staffing Services and Solutions.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer service, written, verbal and listening skills, and at least two (2) years of direct business-to-business sales, one (1) year of recruiting and/or staffing industry experience and a history of exceeding individual goals while enhancing winning teams. Possess a stellar work ethic and unparalleled sense of commitment, have a high school education or equivalent and a Florida drivers license.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health insurance at no cost for employee only coverage and significantly discounted cost for dependent coverages
- Dental and vision insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4% the employee contributes and the employee is immediately vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,000 per year
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work and access to the Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Employee and client referral bonus program
- Paid volunteer time
Whats Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 is made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This family of employer solutions employs approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars of Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity, employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Caf, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our clients day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Business To Business