Teledyne Storm Microwave has been providing high quality interconnect products and cable assemblies to domestic and international defense and telecom markets since 1978.
Located near Chicago, Illinois, Teledyne Storm Microwave was one of the first companies to offer high performance flexible and semi-rigid RF/Microwave cable assemblies with low density, tape-wrapped dielectric.
Today, Teledyne Storm Microwave is well known not only for quality products but also for quality customer relations based on an ongoing commitment to honesty and integrity. Building on our decades of microwave transmission line design experience, we continue to solve engineers' interconnect problems by combining leading technology with the Storm legacy of responsive, flexible, committed customer service.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
• Optimize and manage product portfolio such as performance, pricing, positioning, etc
• Responsible for pricing strategy; periodically analyzes pricing models and prices products to meet profitability
• Protect core business, optimize processes (account management, business process, etc.)
• Lead development and execution of strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve growth objectives
• Develop and execute growth plan outside of legacy business (business development)
• Recruit, develop and effectively manage sales & marketing team
• Be an effective member of the management team
• Ensure compliance in relevant areas
- Bachelor's degree and 10 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree highly preferred or 2 years’ experience.
- Position requires a minimum of 9 years’ supervisory/management experience
- Excellent interpersonal/oral and written communication skill
- MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Person required for this position, includes but is not limited to, U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
A 'U.S. person' can be
• A U.S. citizen;
• A permanent resident who does not work for a foreign company, a foreign government, or a foreign governmental agency/organization;
• A political asylee;
• A part of the U.S. government, or
• A corporation, business, organization, or group that is incorporated in the United States under U.S. law.
• A foreign person is any person who is not a lawful permanent resident of the US and includes foreign governments and organizations.