Ferrellgas is seeking a Part-Time Warehouse Worker. As a member of our team, you will primarily work outside on our dock where you will inspect, fill, load and unload propane cylinders and tanks for Ferrellgas delivery drivers and customers. As a Warehouse worker, you will promote safety and customer satisfaction and may be required to lift up to 75 pounds.
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Propane Discounts
- Inspects, repairs and loads propane cylinders and/or tanks
- Scrapes and paints cylinders and tanks as needed
- Maintains Service Center office and plant or yard for a professional appearance
- When applicable, fills cylinders for customers at the dock
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- One year of work experience, preferred
- Will train the right candidate
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license
- At least 18 years of age
- Physically able to lift up to 75 pounds, in all weather conditions
- Genuine commitment to providing superior customer service
Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa.
Why work for Ferrellgas? We pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth, dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed possible.
Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in America. Please visit our [ Link removed ] page for more information.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Stock Control
- Safety Principles