To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Service Administration Specialist
Rollins • Louisville, KY
Posted 2 months ago
OPC Pest Services is one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the country! Our mission is to help protect our customer’s health and property by providing valuable, high quality solutions delivered by passionate professionals. We have built our reputation on our company’s belief of putting the customer experience first and the Service Administration Specialist is key to delivering on this purpose.
Be a part of the team! The Service Administration Specialist handles customer inquiries regarding specific treatment programs, pricing, and plans. Responsible for technician scheduling and providing daily paperwork and follow-ups for technicians’ daily routes. Responsible for drafting, editing and reviewing contracts for technicians to provide to our customers upon arrival. Collects and tracks payments made by customers for remittance to our accounting department.
The Successful Service Administration Specialist Will . . .
- Answer inbound calls from potential customers requesting in-depth information about our services
- Answer inbound calls from existing customers regarding their services, scheduling, contract specifications, or balance
- Schedule pest control service by determining area of service, technician availability, and customer availability
- Note customer accounts in service system with actions that were taken
- Message or call technicians when necessary for more information on customer requests
- Reconcile daily reports turned in from technicians with their hand-held tracking devices
- Draft contracts for customers to send with technician for customer signature or send contracts directly to customer if requested
- Input notes on work tickets for technicians regarding cash due or other special instructions
- Count and log cash and checks from technicians appropriately and remit to accounts receivable department
- Check document imaging system for scanned documents when necessary
- Log all calls on a manual tracking log
- Assist customers with general billing inquiries
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Why OPC Pest Services?
- OPC Pest Services is a GROWING family operated business and a QualityPro certified company
- Work with THE premier pest management company based in Kentucky who is routinely published as one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the U.S. according to PCT Magazine
- We are a part of a growing pest management industry – and are in a recession resistant line of business
- .OPC Pest Services is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Join OUR High Quality Pest Service Team!
We require ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, administrative, clerical, contracts, editing, proofreading, phone skills, customer service, support staff, military, service, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality
- 1 year(s): Clerical or administrative experience. Dispatch experience.
- High School/GED or better
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Critical thinking
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.