To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineer Alpharetta
Apex Systems • Birmingham, AL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex's insurance client in Alpharetta, GA is looking for an enthusiastic junior-mid level full stack developer to join their team! Our client is open to a variety of technical skills, and any back end languages. You will be working with java, spring boot, and angular once you are onboarded!
Our client is open to entry level candidates as well, so if you have recently graduated college or a coding boot camp and are ready to dive into the full stack development world, please send your resume to Krystina at email@example.com and reference job # 967245!
Designs, develops, tests and performs maintenance of Software Applications applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis. Works closely with Software Architects in the definition of solutions. Works independently and in teams on tactical assignments and in the development of sub-system components.
• Analyzes functional, non-functional and business requirements. Gathers and writes requirements for business information flows.
• Designs and develops complex software applications and model relational databases both independently and as part of a team.
• Demonstrates understanding of software applications and infrastructure architecture through business unit production implementations.
• Writes unit tests and performs integration testing to ensure high application quality that meets business requirements.
• Maintains an understanding of various deployment methods and tools and writes scripts and/or procedures for efficient processes.
• Maintains an understanding of Infinity systems, database and networking as well as IT assets interoperability with custom software development.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Regular predictable attendance is required.
• 2+ years of experience in a position performing software development, support and maintenance.
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related area of study.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts and Software Development Life Cycles.
• Competency in various tools and frameworks used by Infinity as specified for the position such as Eclipse, Struts, JSF, Grails, Foundations.
• Proven record of new application development and ability to perform independently and/or leading small teams.
• Maintains or quickly builds insurance knowledge in topics such as Policies, Agents, Claims and Products as well as business knowledge off Operations, Finance, and Marketing/Sales.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178