To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2130 West North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Portfolio Manager Senior
Huntington National Bank • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Commercial Portfolio Managers work with Relationship Managers to service a portfolio of commercial banking relationships by evaluating business risks and providing loan structuring and credit recommendations.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Structure, underwrite, and close complex commercial loans
- Prepare credit packages for annual reviews, renewals, loan requests, portfolio reviews and criticized asset reviews
- Provide credit recommendations via formal written and verbal presentation to the appropriate level of credit administration
- Review and negotiate loan documentation in consultation with legal counsel
- Manage risk on an ongoing basis by monitoring general business conditions and customer credit worthiness and adherence to loan terms
- Manage your portfolio for compliance on a continual basis, including monitoring and resolving collateral exceptions, payment delinquencies and delinquencies of required customer reporting
- As appropriate, assist in optimizing customer relationships working directly with Relationship Managers, Treasury Management, Capital Markets, and other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics (with at least 2 courses in Accounting), required
- 5+ years of experience in portfolio or relationship management, required
Preferred Experience: Experience in Middle Market or specialty area managing a loan portfolio > $100MM in total commitments
Other Traits and Characteristics:
- Demonstrated success structuring and underwriting commercial credit
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service orientation
Established professional network
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at HuntingtonCareers@Huntington.com.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.