To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA 95123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Store Manager (Easy Apply)
Auntie Anne’s Inc • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Do you like to lead and inspire a team to really make a difference?
Do you like to bake, love our products, and really take care of the guest?
If you answered, yes, then we want to meet you asap! We will develop you and train you; and really invest in your future!
What's in it for you: Cash Incentives for great mystery shop scores, ten positive monthly feedback survey's from our guests , free food (yes, really FREE pretzels and drinks!), medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone working over 30 hours), good hours of operation, partnership with a non-for-profit that helps children with cancer #alexlemonadestand, full time or part time opportunities available, opportunities for advancement, 401K after a year of service, monthly WOW employee gift card recognition, annual service anniversary gift cards, and more!
The Assistant Store Manager provides strong day-to-day leadership and is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, labor, and food cost goals and drive their store profitability. Our Management Team spends their time working the front house with the employees making sure each and every customer has a great experience at Auntie Anne's. A majority of your time will be spent supervising and directing the workforce, training the staff and ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the store's financial performance and managing safety and security within the store 100% of the time. This is a front line Assistant Manager position, you will be required to prepare and sell our products. You will learn how to prepare our products and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer's needs and exceeding their expectations. We are committed to your growth and development as well as committed to treating our customers with top service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities, but not limited to the following
- Responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting goals set forth by Double P Corporation. Items include monitoring and controlling labor costs, food costs, operating expenses and meeting the sales goals.
- Manages the assets of the store, including maintaining the security and safety of the store.
- Provide overall oversight for cash handling and timely processing of required reporting.
- Monitor inventory levels, productions, waste, unauthorized "giveaways," etc. to control cost of goods, without compromising product quality.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all staff during your shift.
- Enforce the uniform policy for staff in accordance with uniform policies and insure employees adhere to proper dress code and personal appearance standards.
- Help with any scheduling challenges -- determine staffing needs and be able to help manage staffing needs.
- Assist in accurate taking of the monthly physical inventory.
- Direct and supervise the ongoing and periodic cleaning and maintenance of all equipment and physical facilities.
- As needed, contact approved service and repair sources for necessary repairs as directed by Store Manager and/or District Manager.
- Recommend local promotional, marketing, advertising, and public relations activities; to the Store Manager with the assistance of the District Manager, develop and execute approved activities.
- Maintain good working relations with mall management and staff/
- Encourage teamwork, the building of staff morale, and the entire organization and franchise system.
- Smiling and providing great customer service to each and every guest that comes to our counter
- 4+ years of experience in retail management, food service industry or equivalent retail experience.
- Strong math and basic reading skills, including addition, subtraction and multiplication.
- Attention to detail.
- Display ability to develop skills in leadership; coaching others respectfully and professionally.
- Stronger guest focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude, teachable spirit.
- Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Our locations require a food handlers permit for California.
JOB REQUIREMENTS /PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- The essential job functions are prolonged/stationary standing, walking, squatting, bending, and repetitive and constant hand/arm motions (i.e. rolling, dipping pretzels/cinnabons)
- The ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/guests/staff.
- Work with agility.
- Assist in training and developing new hires.
- Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws.
- Ability to write simple correspondence [In English]. Ability to effectively share information in one-on one and small group settings to guests, and other employees of the organization who only speak English for safety and communication purposes.
- Ability to test products by taste, color and smell