The SourceAmerica story is an inspirational one. For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica is the country’s leading source of job opportunities for people with significant disabilities. Through our network of nonprofits, we supply products and services that meet the strictest quality standards, at a competitive price, and utilize a dedicated workforce of professionals with disabilities. Learn more about us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Specialist, Procurement List Management
SourceAmerica is looking for a talented Specialist to join its Procurement Management Team.
We want to add a team member who has the best opportunity for success with our organization. Here are a few experiences/skills that are ideal for our needs:
- Have you worked in a quality control environment with a high level of attention to detail?
- Have you worked with a team to achieve a common goal?
- Are you a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities?
If you’ve had similar experiences or have those skill sets, please read the following summary of the requirements of this position. Please keep in mind this is a summary and an official job description will be provided to candidates at the time of their interview.
Here are some of the essential functions of this job; a full job description will be given to candidates in the interview process.
- Provide guidance to Account Services and Pricing Team Members regarding required documentation for successful PLIMS/IS and FOA transactions based on Commission manuals and guidance materials
- Provide Quality Control for all documentation related to PL transactions
- Analyze and make recommendations for improvements to current tools and job aids
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of the Procurement List by collaborating directly with the Commission Staff as required
- Participate in the organization’s data integrity effort for FOA and PL transactions, with accountability to our corporate performance goals
- Responsible for meeting goals as specified in the Cooperative Agreement and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) for Objective 3 - “Changes to the Procurement List”
- Able to travel when needed
- Perform additional duties pertaining to PL transactions as required
- Serves as a quality control specialist on packages submitted to the AbilityOne Commission
- Works to achieve both personal and organization-wide goals as specified in the Cooperative Agreement
- Works well with a team to achieve success, but must also be self-motivated
All of our employees participate in the following:
- Actively participate in SourceAmerica’s Everyday Performance Management program
- Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement of the AbilityOne Commission
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Associates degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- SourceAmerica recognizes 1.5 years’ experience = 1-year college, should a candidate not meet the required education
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- 2+ years related experience with Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of Federal government procurement procedures, regulations, Oracle Seibel System, and the AbilityOne program desired
- Proven experience in customer satisfaction, quality management, and problem solving within private, non-profit, or government sector
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams across a 400+ organization with a national footprint
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure
- Flexible schedule and some travel required during certain time periods
- Commitment to fulfilling SourceAmerica’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibit SourceAmerica’s STAR behaviors
- Willingness to follow SourceAmerica’s Code of Conduct
SourceAmerica offers a comprehensive, flexible, and market-competitive benefits program including: paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave, health insurance, and retirement benefits.
SourceAmerica is an equal employment opportunity employer. View our EEO Policy here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Specialist, Procurement List Management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)