To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Sales Representative - Work From Home
TTEC@Home • Englewood, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
• Base pay starts at $15.50/hour PLUS commission
• Career advancement opportunities
• Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
• Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
• A fun and encouraging remote work group
What You’ll Be Doing:
As an inbound/outbound Sales Representative, you've gained the ability to pair your commitment to achieve goals and targets with an amazing client focus. You'll use your “get it done”, high-energy, professional approach to grow program revenue by contacting and acquiring new small to medium sized business customers via the phone. And you know the importance of building and tracking new leads and prospects in your pipeline.
Without leaving your home, we'll provide you with paid training and ongoing mentoring. We will support you every step of the way. Our trainers will share industry knowledge so you can put your skills to use with confidence.
On a typical day, you’ll:
• Use the provided database to call new leads along with inbound inquiries from phone
• Meet sales quotas and revenue targets, prospect and develop accounts
• Deliver revenue for your assigned leads, initiate weekly contact with potential clients via telephone and e-mail and introduce these clients to the best products and services from an industry leading company
• Be measured through a variety of related sales metrics. The quality and method of work must be completed in accordance with the company's core values
• Other related duties as assigned
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
• High school graduate required; bachelor’s degree a plus
• Minimum 2+ year solid tele-sales experience; face to face sales experience is a plus
• Business to Business sales experience preferred
• Exemplary communication skills to include written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening and customer service skills
• Self-starter with ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Strong decision-making abilities in an autonomous environment
• Proven track record in sales environment
• Detail and follow up oriented
• Motivated by commission based pay structure
• Type a minimum of 30 words per min.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Familiarity with basic use of voice mail and electronic mail systems
The Equipment You’ll Need:
Your own computer with the following technical requirements: https://workbooth.info/applicants/applicants-faq/
• USB Headset
• USB drive to access our systems
• A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
Sound like you? Then come connect with us...It takes just a few simple steps to get started:
1. Click the Apply Now button below
2. Complete our short online application and Computer Requirements Check, followed by interactive assessments
3. Check your email for follow up and next steps!
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to connect with us and engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.