Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a Profit Center Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the rental center. This includes managing Customer Service Reps, Sales people, Shop Foremen, and Drivers as well as the operational and financial reporting on each function.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review all contracts raised on a daily basis; i.e., creations, amendments, suspensions, and terminations
• Daily assess the need for purchasing equipment through feedback from salesmen, rental managers, customer feedback, supplier salesmen and Marketing Department Product Managers
• Assess, modify, and approve Sales Plan every week and ensuring that it is carried out appropriately
• Ensure ongoing compliance with all statutory requirements
• Review the debt collection efforts (calls and/or visits made) on a daily basis
• Ensure Salesmen and Customer Service Representatives are aware of slow moving equipment
• Ensure that Shop Foremen are aware of all equipment not available for rent
• Ensure that Rental Center Yard, facility, and staff are in a presentable state
• Handle various reporting such as monthly rental income forecast, daily contract count, and capitol approval requests
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
• Interview, hire, and train employees; plan, assign, and direct work; appraise performance; reward and discipline employees; address complaints and resolve problems
• Valid driver’s license
• Business Management degree with at least 1 year of Rental Industry experience OR 3-4 years of Rental Industry experience
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
Training And Development