Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer in Phoenix, AZ.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide technical solutions to other members of the technical staff on special projects and may function in a project leadership role. You will need to Interface with other organizations on new product updates to ensure a smooth transition of the product into the manufacturing cycle. This mean working with a global, cross-functional team utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Has a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Bachelors
- 7-10+ years of experience
- Has strong analytical ability (university level); Able to visualize, conceptualize, and solve problems
- Has the capability to lead conceptual, innovative design; From starting phase
- Is independent thinking, able to act as a sparring partner, and a team player
- Experience with PLC
- Has simulation knowledge (PSPICE, MATLAB, Simulink)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.