To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Strategic Accounts National Director RH Government
Robert Half International • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONStrategic Accounts National Director RH Government
LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO
Strategic Accounts National Director, Government
Robert Half is seeking qualified candidates to join our Strategic Accounts team as a National Director (Director) in our Robert Half Government Practice (RHG).
Our RHG Practice focuses on developing staffing and consulting projects in government and government contracting segments, leveraging the methodologies, thought leadership and project management capabilities of Protiviti Government Services with the global professional resourcing depth and breadth of Robert Half’s staffing units.
Governments today face many challenges, including geo-political and economic forces, market and competitiveness pressures, operational and management issues, regulatory requirements, and globalization. In response, government infrastructures and the related policies, processes and procedures are being retooled to better mirror the operations of commercial corporations. In addition, physical and logical security measures are being enhanced, significantly impacting facilities, systems and the protection of data. Significant long-term opportunities exist for our core solution offerings, including business performance improvement, risk and compliance, and internal audit and financial advisory. With the collaborative and focused efforts of our Strategic Accounts team, Robert Half and Protiviti are uniquely positioned as a leader in providing professional and consulting services in federal, state and local government arenas.
The Director Government will work with key governmental agencies at federal, state and local levels and be responsible for business development, relationship management and cultivating opportunities. The Director will demonstrate advanced collaborative abilities in the pursuit and negotiation of complex engagements. Moreover, the SAVP will use advanced communication and relationship building skills in the execution of these projects, requiring strong ability to collaborate and facilitate with numerous internal and external stakeholders to ensure full value delivery to our customers. In addition, the SAVP will demonstrate their creative abilities in designing and implementing professional services projects to high potential, Fortune 1000 and related entities in their government contracting units.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in the business development of similar government-sector consulting and professional services, particularly around accounting, business performance improvement, and information management.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Established track record of conducting senior level meetings and presentations in Federal, State, Local, and government contracting environments that translate into long term client relationships.
- Ability to lead the development and execution of successful client-driven business development strategies independently and in collaborative environments.
- A proven foundation in one or more of the financial or accounting-related disciplines of internal audit, business process or related in a professional services environment.
- Accountability to generate and exceed individual sales and revenue goals or targets.
- Ability to collaborate and facilitate with multiple partners in varying geography and solution environments at each stage of the client development process.
- Proven ability to develop a range of opportunities with federal, state and local government agencies, as well as commercial government consulting firms.
- Proficiency and experience working and negotiating with both clients and legal staff on Statement of Work contracts.
- Internal RH candidates: a track record of high performance in Robert Half, prior Reach for the Stars preferred, as well as a history of successfully collaborating with Protiviti.
- Geographical location for this role is flexible – in California. Moderate travel in the Western United States is required, though will likely be concentrated in Sacramento, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Southern California.
This role will report to the Senior Vice President of RHG.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For positions in Los Angeles, CA: Robert Half will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN FRANCISCO