Company is recruiting for a Controller to run a growing team of professionals and oversee the corporate accounting functions domestically and abroad. This position will oversee all aspects of corporate accounting, internal controls, revenue accounting among others. This position will report directly to the CFO.
The Controller executes the global accounting and finance policies and procedures and is looked to as the top accounting resource in the company. The Controller is responsible for managing the accounting operations, internal/external reporting, internal controls, tax, revenue recognition, financial systems, and other ad-hoc reporting.
• Responsible for the day-to-day domestic accounting operations, ensuring consistent compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, timely recording of accounting transactions, proper maintenance of subsidiary ledgers, supporting schedules, and reconciliations, and managing the monthly close and worldwide consolidation
• Responsible for being the in-house technical accounting resource for the company with particular emphasis on reporting, consolidation principles, foreign currency accounting, financial statements, and revenue recognition.
• Responsible for driving consistent global systems and business process standards.
• Responsible for managing the timely and accurate completion of quarterly and annual close and related reporting.
• Responsible for management of external auditors/partners.
• Responsible for accounting policy and procedures, ensuring the identification of and compliance with key controls.
• Responsible for implementation of financial and integration with other related operating systems.
• Supervise, manage and develop accounting staff.
• Accounting leadership within sizable corporate accounting department, typically obtained in 10+ years
• Experience working with a SaaS company
• Public accounting/big-4 and/or national auditing firm experience
• International/global experience
• Experience working for a private equity firm
• Dynamic leader with presence, confidence, team skills and exceptional management and communication skills
• Must possess best practices and be able to thrive in a rapid-growth environment