Wound Care Certification Required.
To apply, please email: Email blocked - click to apply
To talk with a recruiter directly, please call/text: Sarah Tiernan, Director of Talent Acquisition - 502.631.2273
Located right off I-40 in the small town of Monterey, Tennessee, Standing Stone Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility that has both short-term and long-term care programs and services to provide our residents with quality health care. We have 18 private rooms that are designed for the skilled rehabilitation services. The rooms are secluded from the long-term section of the building. These rooms offer a home-like atmosphere that features a 32-inch flat screen television. Patients and residents will also enjoy the comfort of an electric bed. This wonderful experience will surely be a breath of fresh air during a very difficult time. All programs are comprehensive and can be specialized to fit the requirements for each resident or patient. With the convenience of three hospitals located in Cookeville, Crossville, and Livingston, all within a 20-mile radius, Standing Stone provides a home-like environment with a compassionate and proficient staff that looks after the needs of the residents and patients.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Wound Care-Treatment Nurse RN.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We’re currently hiring for the position Wound Care-Treatment Nurse RN to join our team.
- Provide nursing care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practice and regulations and as directed by the Director of Nursing.
- Perform all preventive skin care, dressing changes and wound care.
- Monitor the treatment of decubitus ulcers with appropriate documentation and communication to physician and family.
- Make rounds with physician, as needed, to discuss the care of residents who are currently receiving decubitus or catheter care.
- Assess weekly nutrition/hydration of residents with State I to Stage IV decubitus ulcers and evaluate and initiate additional nutritional intake, as required.
- Assist in resident care planning when resident is currently being monitored by Treatment Nurse.
- Notify physician of new skin problems, changes of condition and when skin conditions heal.
- Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years related nursing experience.
- Wound Care certification (WCC) preferred
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.