To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McLean, VA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager, Hilton Honors Americas
Hilton Corporate • McLean, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Manager, Hilton Honors Americas, you will work to further optimize, maintain and support the Hilton Honors key priorities and initiatives. Aligning to the Global Hilton Honors Strategy team, you will ensure hotels adopt existing tools and resources to keep the Hilton Honors program alive and well by tracking and analyzing both commercial and service performance. In addition, you will support the Senior Director to align Honors priority metrics and enhanced support to leadership for Ownership and Development needs.
- Identify downward trends and monitor performance against all the top metrics for Hilton Honors while conducting business analysis with supporting information to further evaluate specific areas of opportunity.
- Monitor Hilton Honors performance by brand and regional performance and provide insights to key partners both above property and on property.
- Work with key business partners to identify strategic and tactical solutions including building regionally specific incentive programs for need markets, brands and management companies.
- Execute specific Americas programs focused on driving acquisitions and Hilton Honors member satisfaction.
- Communicate, capture and share best practices with colleagues in EMEA, APAC, China, and CALA regions.
- Identify message points for presentations while actively determining appropriate opportunities to share those messages with all constituent groups.
- Assist with dedicated owner connectivity including preparing leadership for Owner Advisor Council or ad hoc individual meetings.
- Create relevant Development presentation materials for internal and external audiences.
- Organize, collect inputs, plan and execute when and how Hilton Honors content will be communicated to hotels by using internal channels (e.g., The Lobby, NOW, Webinars, Newsletters, Community Portals).
- Work cross-functionally to ensure each communication is properly sequenced, relevant and completed with details needed to support team members understanding.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize and organize data to identify strategic opportunities to drive stronger performance
- Possess problem-solving skills to identify unique and innovative ways to build tactical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, including finding opportunities, and sharing those messages with all applicable constituent groups
- Strong project management experience with the ability think conceptually, and work independently a while having a dedication to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and conscientious self-starter with working knowledge of hospitality industry and general understanding of on-property hotel operations
- Aptitude to navigate a matrixed organization in an effective and efficient way to drive progress
- Vast knowledge and understanding of computer programs including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five to six (5-6) years of professional experience
- Two to three (2-3) years of hospitality experience
- Advanced Excel knowledge (i.e. pivot tables)
- Ability to travel up to 20%
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) or more years of professional experience
- Four to five (4-5) years of hospitality experience
- Two to three (2-3) years of Loyalty program experience
- Two to three (2-3) years of field and/or market experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!