Requisition ID: 55882 Title: SC Production Planner III - SC Division: Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02) Location: Pendleton, SC
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Supply Chain Production Planner III. This position requires a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant work experience. Candidates with previous SAP experience are highly preferred. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Releases work orders and/or coordinates production planning activities relating to MPI's, validation, outside services, etc.
Oversees the capacity planning function to ensure demand forecasts can be supported
Coordinates sourcing decisions, capital investments, and Engineering/Operations changes based on capacity analysis
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reviews MRP outputs to ensure all required actions are taken
* Identifies MRP demand changes and makes modifications to production schedule and capacity needs
* Reviews capacity planning KPI's to ensure accuracy of work center, router, and master data
* Provides data-driven solutions to any scheduling, capacity, or timeline issues
* Updates planning parameters to maintain appropriate inventory levels and production efficiency
* Participates in new product introductions to analyze impact on demand and capacity
* Monitors, analyzes, tunes, and implements necessary changes in manufacturing resource utilization which include in-sourcing and/or outsourcing of components and finished goods
* Works closely with Manufacturing Engineering and shop floor to improve production efficiency
* Works closely with Master Schedulers to establish delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material
* Establishes and maintains key performance indicators related to capacities, on-time deliveries, and inventory levels
* Leads monthly capacity meetings and projects related to delivery of new products.
* Assists in establishing S&OP process
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
* 4 years of relevant experience required
* Medical Device experience preferred
* Planning/Scheduling/Manufacturing/Forecasting experience preferred
* SAP experience preferred
* BI/BW or similar software experience preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Ability to perform analytics favoring data visualization.
Ability to negotiate with outside vendors and suppliers.
Ability to lead meetings and projects.
Full working knowledge of materials management systems. SAP Preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Advanced MS Excel, other related software, and SAP knowledge preferred
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Data Analysis
- Data Collection
- Data Management
- Data Visualization
- Fact Checking