To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7950 Bay Branch Dr.
The Woodlands, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
LVN Licensed Vocational Nurse
Silverado Senior Living • The Woodlands, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
World Class Memory Care Community is presently seeking LVNs/LPNs to join our clinical team in Woodlands, TX
Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know….Silverado is different. Our nurses join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates and as a chance to further their clinical dementia knowledge with ongoing training and constant support. As a member of our team, you can take pride in knowing the world is a better place because of your compassion and the many lives that you will enrich.
- Ongoing clinical and professional growth opportunities regarding dementia training and certification and various leadership forums
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Currently licensed as an LVN/LPN
- A passion and an interest in the geriatric and aging population
- Experience working as a licensed nurse in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person: 7950 Bay Branch Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77382
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: Click Here
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.