Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior real estate management and Edgewood Management Corporation is a 45 year old, premiere affordable property management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states and the District of Columbia. Edgewood’s portfolio represents a variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise, garden and townhouse style rental units.
Edgewood Management Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of residential properties and has an exceptional track record to resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas: operations, administrative, financial and physical. Edgewood Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management Association and the 50th largest manager by the National Multi-Housing Council.
Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our Edgewood Team
The primary responsibility of this position is to fully prepare initial and annual recertification for all residents in full compliance with LIHTC regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer the phone and accurately transfer calls or take detailed messages
- Perform all levels of customer service with owners, guests and vendors including prospective resident needs, basic resident questions/concerns, parking information and community policies
- Ensuring the lobby area, front entrance, entryway and other common areas are clean and organized at all times
- Ability to address upset or distraught customers and determine their specific needs in order to communicate an effective solution or seek the appropriate team member for assistance
- Administrative office functions as determined by the company, including, but not limited to, identifying office supply needs and purchasing, office cleanliness, making copies, etc
- Ensure proper distribution of resident notices
- Accept and enter maintenance service requests from residents and employees, provide status updates and follow up with appropriate team members for assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be proud of the environment you control. Candidates must be detail oriented and hard working. A positive attitude with a smile is a must, due to the fact that this role is a front line position to residents, other personnel and customers.
- Must be able to multitask and use a multiline telephone system
- Excellent interpersonal skills in person and by phone and email, with high professionalism
- Successful candidates will exhibit a demonstrable passion for high quality results and a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of customer service experience. Property Management experience preferred.
- Minimum of basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to use Outlook, OneSite
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Minimum of basic Internet knowledge
- Must be capable of physically accessing all exterior and interior parts of the property and amenities.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, carry or maneuver weights of up to 35lbs. independently and 75 lbs. with assistance.
Learning & Development:
- Maintain a commitment to ongoing personal development and career growth though career path activities provided through the corporate office and external sources as needed.
Edgewood prides itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive, market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and events
Edgewood Management Corporation is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hardworking And Dedicated