ProMedica is a locally-owned, nonprofit health system providing quality health care services to 27 counties in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We're a network of hospitals, physicians, health care professionals, researchers, and specialty clinics and facilities. We offer a full range of diagnostic, medical, and surgical specialties in areas such as emergency medicine and trauma, heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, women's services, and children's services.
Under close supervision of a licensed nurse, and according to established policies, procedures and specific instructions, performs a variety of basic patient care activities and related services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comforts of patients.
Minimum level of Preparation and Training normally required to perform the job.
* High school diploma or equivalent. Must be able to follow routine written and/or verbal instructions.
* Certified Nurse Aide certification in Michigan required.
* One to four weeks of on-the-job training at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital in order to become familiar with job responsibilities and duties, the work area, and policies and procedures.
* Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification with Basic Cardiac Life Support BCLS preferred.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Nurse Aide - Inpatient Surgical Unit - Full Time - Nights
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Health Care
- Life Support