The Facilities Manager will be the single point of contact responsible for facilities management, assigned to them as well as assisting the Regional Manager and the Corporate Real Estate team with the delivery of quality facility management services. This role will include management of their assigned sites as well as mentoring and oversight of the Facilities Managers reporting directly to them. The Facilities Manger will coordinate and manage tenant requirements and service delivery to ensure satisfaction.
- Support the IFM Team in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client.
- Oversee the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting appropriate for the client
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets by interfacing closely with the client representative
- Matrix manage both technical and administrative staff
- Supervise vendor performance during normal and off hours including weekends when necessary
- Provide overall facility services in accordance with accounts’ standard processes and procedures including application of policies and programs, coordination of information
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities entrusted to the Facility Partners to manage on behalf of the client as owner
- Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity by working closely with the Facility Management Lead and the client
- Manage, coordinate, and exercise functional responsibility for Facility Management services within assigned facilities and geography
- Prepare, submit and manage facility budgets with the clients’ goals and objectives addressed, track variances and ensure smooth recovery process
- Assist with the development and implement the annual management plan for the buildings within the area
- Develop direct reports in management skills and maturity through leadership and mentoring.
- Support the IFM team in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Responsible for overall team management, staff development and planning.
- Execute staff succession and growth plans
- Involved in compensation planning process
- For every direct report, build actionable and measurable career development plans; direct report in consistent conversations regarding progress
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
Critical Competencies for Success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 8+ years of facilities or property management experience. Hospitality experience, highly desired.
- Certified Facility Manger (CFM), Facility Management Professional (FMP), or Sustainability Facility Professional (SFM) designations a plus
- Strong leadership, supervisory and relationship building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Passion for hospitality & service
- Committed to excellence, collaborative, motivated and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture, accounting and building systems preferred
- Computer proficiency in CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), MS Office and SharePoint
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Complex Problem Solving
Process Management (Business)