To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Keithville, LA 71047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Well Testing Operator
Select Energy Services • Keithville, LA
Posted 1 month ago
Business Unit: Well Testing
The well testing operator is responsible for monitoring and reporting on production and other pertinent well information and provides maintenance on production equipment. Under general supervision, this position prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports and records of daily gas and/or liquid volume, well pressure and volume of chemicals used, etc. Ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
- Must have field experience and be competent in the use & repair of manifolds, plug catchers, test separators, sand traps, flare stacks and other flowback/well testing related equipment
- Responsible to learn and fulfill all job service requirements, including reporting as it pertains well production data, incident reporting, job specific information, and charges for each application
- Capable of drafting a thorough and accurate JSA identifying all job tasks, the hazards associated with these tasks, and the steps to mitigate the issues
- Observe all safety rules at all times, including keeping workspaces (including vehicles) clean & free of safety hazards
- Team player (willing and effective at receiving guidance and feedback)
- Properly and consistently complete and update a JSA as the situation changes
- Fully understands customer downhole goals and associated impacts from flowback operator decisions and actions
- Reporting accurate, hourly data (or required customer frequency)
- Communicate and annotate detailed shift changes
- Coordinate and/or participate in rigging up/down test equipment
- Prepare equipment for jobs and load out
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 0-2 years of operator experience
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Energy service experience helpful
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines
- Ability to lift 100lbs
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area
- Field work environment- requires working in a variety of different weather conditions
- Overtime as required
Each SES employee is responsible and accountable for conducting their job tasks in a safe, healthy, and environmentally prudent manner. Employee responsibilities include: performing the job in accordance with Heath Safety Security Environment HSSE philosophy, standards, programs, rules and permits; work responsibly and take any necessary precaution to protect the self, as well as others in the work area from injury and health hazards; immediately report all incidents supervisor/ Person In Charge (PIC)and to the appropriate field HSE coordinator; actively participates in HSSE meetings; and promptly correct unsafe acts and/or conditions. A detailed listing of employee responsibilities can be found in the SES, LLC’s Safety Handbook.
Thank you for your application.Select Energy Services participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Select is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Select only uses E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.