* This role will be completing research and reconciling of credits, refunds, advances, and outstanding AP items
* May also be required to complete data entry during year-end or when necessary
* As well as communicating with internal staff and external customers to assist in processing invoices timely
* Review and research outstanding AP items and take action to ensure they are processed and follow up when necessary.
* Follow up and coordinate with vendors, receiving subcontracts, purchasing, and other related entities on vendor payments
* Assist with invoice processing, data entry and vendor inquiries.
* Assist with complex inquiries and reconciliations.
* May communicate instructions from supervisor to others and assist in the coordination and distribution of work.
* May independently compose correspondence for review.
Requires Associates degree in business or related field and a minimum of three years relevant equivalent/relevant experience. Basic working knowledge of AP corporate policies and procedures and General Ledger accounting. Good analytical and communication skills.
Prepare Payable Check
Lead Dedicated Team