Location - Bronx 1811 Hone Avenue
• This will be an ongoing full-time position.
• Staff will undergo training and orientation.
• Highly competitive benefits package consisting of PTO, Medical, Dental, unlimited online CEUs and 401K
• Great opportunity for career growth
• Weekends and long hours available
• Per Diem positions available
• Realistic case load ratio
• New Grads / Limited Permits Welcome
Physical Therapist Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders under the supervision of a Registered Physical Therapist.
• Responds to requests for service by relaying information and referral to Registered Physical Therapist.
• Implements and modifies the patient's physical therapy plan of treatment with RPT supervision.
• Monitors patient responses to treatments and modifies it during treatment sessions as necessary.
Physical Therapist Assistant Job Requirements:
• Associate’s degree in physical therapist assistant
• Valid New York State license
• Good organization skills
• Good communication skills
• Good written skills
• New grads encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• Do you have the following license or certification: Must have a Valid NY PTA License?
Registered Poetry Therapist
Computerized Physician Order Entry