Winsted Precision Ball
, a division of Schaeffler Group USA,
is seeking a qualified Industrial Engineer
to support our Winsted, CT
- Project Management – large capital projects, product retool projects, cost savings projects, quality improvement projects
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Process development work including process innovation and design of experiment
- Advanced quality planning
- Product Launches
- Sample Development
- PFMEA creation, maintenance and reviews for compliance
- Setup Sheet Review and Approval
- New equipment runoff and acceptance
- Specifying new equipment for capacity expansion and new product launch
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering field
- Strong computer skills required with specific experience in use of Excel, Project Management, Word, Access Data Base and Windows environment.
- Familiarity with Advance Quality Planning Techniques, proficient in Failure Mode Effects Analysis and statistical process controls.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in manufacturing or other engineering field.
Six Sigma Methodology
Continuous Improvement Process
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 11874
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Schaeffler Group is a global automotive and industrial supplier. Top quality, outstanding technology, and exceptionally innovative spirit form the basis for the continued success of the company. By delivering high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications, as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications, the Schaeffler Group is already shaping “Mobility for tomorrow” to a significant degree. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 14 billion in 2017. With more than 92,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
View the full profile