To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montvale, NJ 07645
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consumer Safety Associate - Toxicology
Experis • Montvale, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
URGENT NEED - Consumer Safety Associate with Consumer Goods Client in Montvale NJ!!!
Duration: 12 months contract (possibility of conversion into FTE)
Location: Montvale NJ 07645
Hired Consumer Safety Associate will assist the Consumer Safety Line Manager in completing the assigned safety assessments of raw materials and final product formulations in the Health and Hygiene/Home portfolios.
* Establish and implement product safety and risk assessment strategies within agreed timescales to generate the core regulatory dossier and relevant human health safety assessments for all if clients' brands/products.
* Liaise with Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, Supply, and R&D Category teams to ensure on-going regulatory and safety compliance of clients' existing product portfolio.
* Conduct hazard, exposure, and risk assessments, and provide risk mitigation information, in accordance with global regulatory requirements and RB policies and guidelines.
* Categorize and classify client's products per global regulatory requirements and guidelines.
* Represent client's interests regarding product safety and product stewardship to government agencies, industry associations, and other organizations as directed.
* As necessary, and in compliance with client's policies, manage toxicology and safety trials/tests to support product registration and safety or to substantiate claims.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
* Qualified to BSC/MSC/PhD level in Toxicology or a related discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology and related field).
* Minimum one year demonstrated experience (if Masters/Bachelor's degree) in developing hazard, exposure, and risk assessments, and risk mitigation practices, for chemical substances and preparations. No experience required if Doctorate degree however highly desirable.
* Competent at reviewing toxicology and related chemical safety data.
* Working knowledge of mammalian toxicology assays and testing protocols.
* Working knowledge of chemical legislation regarding safety and labelling of chemicals and preparations.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral (in English). Excellent presentation skills.
* Results oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating with a bias for action and desire to get the job done.
* Capability to define, evaluate, and take risks; practical understanding of risk/benefit within a safety first culture.
* Strong intellectual curiosity; appetite for exploring new and previously uncharted territories.
* Openness to change and ability to think innovatively.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)