To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfield, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP Regional Sales & Development Officer
ExecuNet • Fairfield, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
The Regional Sales & Development Officer is responsible for leading a defined set of branches within the Retail Bank network. Provide oversight, guidance and coaching and coordinate the sales activities for the branches. Acts as a leader within the Retail Bank Team and partner with other areas of the Bank to support deployment of overall strategy and initiatives. Analyze the efficiency of the branches and ensure productivity and service standards are met. Exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning salary adjustments, performance appraisals, career advancement and disciplinary issues.
• Within a defined set of branches within the Retail Network facilitates the effectiveness of branches and branch staff by analyzing performance data, developing action plans with the Branch Managers to drive sales plans and address performance gaps. Ensures effective execution of the bank strategy and communicate and manage performance expectations. Deploys key retail initiatives and take active leadership roles in key projects to ensure successful implementation.
• Provides leadership, coaching and supervision of branch teams. Deploys consistent sales process and sales playbook with continuous coaching for improvement. Attains bank goals through active participation in the sales management process. Works with Branch Managers, Partners and the Retail Sales and Development Leader to analyze client and market data to identify potential sales and service opportunities. Coaches Branch Managers and their teams to leverage lead generation techniques. Integrate, prioritize and manage promotional campaigns.
• Contributes to the performance evaluation of Branch Managers. Proactively sources and identifies talent in each defined market. Develops high potential employees to build bench strength. Participates in the interview and recruitment process of employees. Oversees all performance management issues and works directly with the Human Resources Department to effectively navigate through all employee relations issues.
• Participates in business calls to develop new relationships and relationship manage most profitable clients within the market. Develops disciplined collaboration routines with key partners to facilitate deeper wallet share with our current clients. Engages in community and build high presence as a market leader to increase the bank’s visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities. Assists Branch Managers with the support of significant community events in their region.
• Embeds the principles behind the compensation program to ensure motivation of the right behaviors. Ensures that the execution of all programs recognizes, rewards and reinforces outstanding employee performance and client satisfaction. Review all relative reports to ensure integrity.
• Performs other job related job duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 10+ years’ experience in the banking/financial services industry sales space in management/leadership role with proven track record managing/leading a team
• Demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed sales goals and create and lead the implementation of a high performance client delivery team that drives business results
• Proven ability to manage and develop affluent and commercial client relationships
• Influencing skills and proven ability to build strong collaboration routines with partners
• Strong commitment to team coaching and development
• Demonstrated ability to provide leadership
• Proven Retail Bank product knowledge for services to all types of client demographics
• In depth knowledge of the competitive banking landscape
• Strong Interpersonal, sales and relationship management skills
• Experience in attracting, managing, developing and retaining highly competent and committed group of retail staff
• High-energy and results-oriented
• Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills