As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the URL blocked - click to apply team.
Our client is a high-visibility tech corporation seeking a Migration Technician for an Operating Systems upgrade project from Windows 10 to Office 365. A successful candidate will have strong experience in Windows 10 and Office 365.
Contract opportunity beginning in mid-October, ending May 2020!!!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00pm.
Must pass a 10-year background check, drug screen, and credit check.
- Install applications using the client’s software deployment processes
- Restore agreed data settings
- Previous Windows 10 and Office 365 upgrade and conversion experience highly preferred
- Must have 2-3 years of corporate IT support background (preferably enterprise environment)
- Microsoft training / certifications preferred
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to communicate technical information
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **URL blocked - click to apply™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** URL blocked - click to apply™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply.