To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45249
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Associate Fraud Analyst
Worldpay 2018 • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay is a rapidly growing company in a competitive market, which means we need to be proactive and assertive in our ability to identify, stop and prevent fraud. When we provide insightful and preventative fraud protection, we provide our partners and clients with a level of service they can't get from our competitors. The solutions don't always come easy, but they're worth the efforts when you can turn those customers into advocates of Worldpay.
Must have experience handling and manipulating large data sets utilizing MS Excel, Access, R or Tableau. The Associate Fraud Analyst is the first line of defense in investigating, identifying and stopping fraudulent activity or transactions. By keeping abreast of trends in data, he/she will be equipped with the knowledge and expertise to prevent fraud from becoming a larger issue for the customer and the business. He/she will be vigilant in their research to identify fraudulent activity and proactive in their decision-making to resolve it.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
* Handles and manipulates large data sets utilizing MS Excel, Access, R or Tableau
* Investigates suspected fraudulent transactions and determines appropriate action for resolution.
* Identifies trends in order to link transactions to known fraudulent activity.
* Works with various departments to develop and implement tools and process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness identifying and preventing fraud.
* Utilizes custom and standard software while also employing manual research efforts to review and analyze transactions and customer records in search of fraudulent activities.
* Identifies fraud trends at the client level utilizing the standard reports and suggests mitigation strategies.
* Makes recommendations for new reporting requirements needed to enhance fraud mitigation practices.
* Builds internal working relationships to become more efficient in problem-solving and resolving issues.
* Entry-level position.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SQL and SAS.
* Knowledgeable with fraud trends and mitigation tool functionality/capabilities.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000451920406
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.