UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If helping others is second nature to you, bring your passion for providing exceptional service to UnitedHealth Group. This position is a great first step for transitioning into a sales career and watching your contributions help our business to grow. At UnitedHealth Group, you’ll have a portfolio of products available that are greatly improving the life of others. Performance leads to success and your life’s best work.(sm)
The Direct Sales Supervisor oversees 15 – 20 Product Advisors and is accountable for driving performance to increase individual performance and productivity.
- Supervise, monitor, track and direct day to day staff operations
- Partner with staff and other leaders to develop improvements
- Ensure team supports and adheres to all improvement measurements
- Work directly with customers in escalated situations
- Collaborate with other management on employee selection, career development, and training
- Maintain a positive work environment that supports a quality driven team
- Accountable for ensuring individual/team meet their performance metric targets
- Continuous coaching/ development/ communication with individuals / team
- Succession planning
- Facilitate meetings to communicate team performance goals and results; share general corporate communications; and provide a forum for surfacing opportunities and/or issues.
- Use a balanced scoreboard to manage team performance
- Provide regular performance reports to the Business Manager
- Work with other departments to promote positive customer experience
- Perform Human Resources duties
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- 1+ years of experience in team interactions and improvement methods (i.e. Coaching, Quality, Productivity)
- 5+ years of supervisor experience
- Currently holds a Health Insurance License (or able to attain within 30 days of hire)
- Demonstrates the ability to teach and coach to improve sales performance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Active listener
- Full knowledge of call center processes and procedures Must be able to work any hours the department is open.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in ambiguous situations
- Must be able to manage workload wisely by putting effort and time where it is needed most
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent product knowledge
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $21.63 to $43.27. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Telesales Manager, Sales, Business Development, Market Development, Management, Supervisory, Brokers, Sales Agents, Telesales, Call Center, Managing, Indianapolis, IN, Indiana, North Richland Hills, TX, Texas, UHG, UnitedHealth Group, UHC, UnitedHealthcare, hiring immediately, #RPO, UHO1k, uhomr